CloudCard Features & Benefits
- ID verification – Require students submit a photo of their government-issued driver’s license, passport, etc.
- Collect student information during the photo submission process
- Save time with Helperbot! Use machine-learning technology to automatically rotate, crop, approve and deny photos.
- Background removal feature keeps ID photos looking professional – Choose from a color or image for background replacement.
Integration with your existing campus ID card database
We developed CloudPhoto Connect to integrate your existing campus ID card database with CloudCard online photo submission. This powerful yet lightweight Windows software automates the data sync and photo transfer between CloudCard and the campus ID card database.
How CloudCard with CloudPhoto Connect works:
- CloudPhoto Connect uploads campus ID records to CloudCard
- CloudCard emails the student a secure login link from your card office email address**
- Students visit the link to upload a photo or snap a selfie, and optionally submit proof of ID and answer additional questions
- The ID card office examines the photos and approves them, or let’s Helperbot automatically approve or deny photos himself
- CloudPhoto Connect downloads the approved photos to the campus ID card database
*CloudPhoto Connect is a separate automation utility designed to sync data and download photos to any open database source including RapIDcard, ID Works, TruCredential, Blackboard, Cbord, Heartland, Atrium, and more.
**Custom Sender email address is available for A+ plan subscribers